Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Siberian Nights

So sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I had a four-day weekend and I was an utter vegetable about it! I only painted my nails once, which is completely out of character for me, but given I spent all of Sunday and Monday cuddled in my bed with my puppy watching Castle, I didn't really see much need to!
This is OPI Siberian Nights (I keep wanting to write "knights"!). I actually really love this color, and I was still feeling very rock n' roll because of my new haircut, so I wanted something dark and intense. It's a purple-ish navy blue jelly that's good with only two coats and a coat of SV. Love it, though it may be a little inappropriate for summer. It's kind of similar to OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, but this one has more blue in it. I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment