Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blue My Mind

Every time I watch Rent, I have the urge to wear this blue polish. I don't know how many Broadway freaks there are like me, but the character Angel in Rent happens to be one of my favorite characters, and she wears blue polish throughout the whole show. I don't know why, but it makes me really happy. lollll.
So this is two coats of OPI Blue My Mind with a coat of SV on top. It's a wonderful a-little-lighter-than-navy blue with just a hint of sparkle in it.





2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I have never seen Rent? Although, your mention of a character wearing blue polish throughout does make me want to see it. Haha, lame reason, but hey... ;) Love the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's so bad! You need to watch it right this second!
    And just so you're not surprised, Angel is a drag queen lollll

    ReplyDelete