Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Charisma!

Sorry first off for the messy job on my nails. This color was unbelievably hard to put on, which I found odd because I'd always heard such excellent things about Zoya polish.
So this was my first Zoya polish ever! I bought this and one other that I'll put on tomorrow when they had that special going on that I wrote about a few weeks ago. They finally came in the mail yesterday and I was so excited! But then I opened the package and saw one of the bottles had completely shattered and this gorgeous purplish gray polish had gotten all over everything! It was so upsetting. I'm hoping to get a replacement from them.
But so this is Zoya Charisma, which I really love. It's a funky bright magenta-ish jelly that needs at least two coats, but it looks better with three (this is three in the pictures). I had a really hard time putting this polish on, but maybe it's because I'm not used to Zoya polishes. The brush was not very easy to use and it kept coming out all different consistencies. It was the weirdest thing. And then it was a little matte after I put it on, so I put on a thick coat of SV and it's still not all the way shiny. I'm sad because I really like this color. It's bright without blinding you, and I still feel like I can wear it to work and be considered somewhat professional. I'll just have to give it another go.



No comments:

Post a Comment