Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lincoln Park After Dark & Frost Peacable

Yayyy for trying new things!
I really wanted to try something fun like this, but every time I use Scotch tape to tape off my manicures like I read about on other blogs, it ends up an incredible and spectacular disaster. But my mom used to do this kind of manicure for me with just sideways tips and she did it just with natural talent, so I figured I'd try it.
Long story short: I LOOOVE IT.
I put on two coats of OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (one of my favorite polishes, by the way), which is this amazing rich-looking brown-ish purple color that's really dark and gorgeous. Then I free-handed the sideways tips with this MAC Frost Peacable (I'm not sure if that's what the actual name of the color is, but that's what I'm going with, I think you'll see why I was stumped when you see the bottom of the bottle). I did two coats of the MAC color too because it's kind of opaque. But it's also super shiny, which is awesomee.
Assuming I can ever re-create this, I think this may be going on my list of favorite manis ever!








No comments:

Post a Comment