Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

White On & Disco Ball

So I wanted a new white polish because the one I have is Confetti and pretty nasty, so I went to Target to get a new one. And I also wanted a light-ish colored glitter to put over it because I saw a girl wearing it at the Harry Potter premiere and it looked so delicate and pretty and summery. So I found Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and I put Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball over it. It's two coats of the white and only one coat of the glitter because that's how awesome it is.
I'm also discovering that putting a coat of gel-ous under my SV makes the manicure stay on so much better. I had this one on for three days before it chipped. I know that may not seem like a lot, but because I type so much and do so much random stuff, most of my manicures are lucky if they last one full day!







No comments:

Post a Comment