Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Time & Bling Dynasty

I am so ridiculously proud of this manicure loll. I've tried a few times before to do a french manicure with a twist and they always turn out absurdly bad. I've finally discovered the secret to scotch tape manicures though: you can't be too eager. You have to wait for the base coat of polish to actually dry before you stick a piece of tape on it. Fascinating, isn't it?
Anyways, for this one, I used Pure ICE First Time as the overall color (another one of my acquisitions from when my mom was in town lol). Even though the polish was only $2, it went on a little weirdly. It was streaky at first and then it was thick...I don't even know how to describe it. It ended up looking kinda cool, but kinda like I was wearing green aluminum foil on my fingers. And then OPI Bling Dynasty is the gold on the tips. I'd been wanting this color for quite some time, and I finally found it! And of course the gold went on seamlessly. It is OPI after all.
Am I delusional, or is this an awesome combination?
Also, a quick note: I'm going to see Harry Potter at midnight tonight (!!!!!!!!) so I probably won't be posting tomorrow as I shall probably dead lol. But expect some sort of Gryffindor-themed mani on Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment