Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Shrimply Devine

Hope everyone had a lovely Fourth of July and didn't get too traumatized from fireworks!
Getting down to the bottom of my nail drawer! Except I realized the other day that's only for my own personal beginning (from when I moved), and I still have tons of things to share with the interweb!
Anywho, as I was saying, the bottom of my drawer means some ucky colors, so sorry in advance.
This is my Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure color, called Shrimply Devine. Poor pun as a name aside, this color is a little hideous, but I was obsessed with the Complete Salon Manicure line when it first came out. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Color notwithstanding, the polish gets really matte after a few hours of just sitting on your nails, which is why it still looks relatively shiny here, I had just done it. So this is two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Devine, without a base coat or top coat or anything because it's supposedly included in that magical little bottle.
Am I crazy or do you dislike the color as much as I do?




No comments:

Post a Comment