Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter nails!!

Alright so I'm a bit of a Harry Potter nerd. Figured I'd rip that band-aid off right away lol. That's why not only did I go see the last (*sob*) movie at midnight but I had to do theme nails!
I know they look a little messy here, but I was actually quite proud of them! I did Gryffindor colors on four of my nails and then I kinda wanted a magical something on my pinky so I used Sonia Kashuk Starry Night (and then added Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty on top for a bit of extra sparkle, which actually backfired a bit because the silver glitter is so thick that you couldn't see the sparkles in the Starry Night, which is actually quite gorgeous. Guess I should've left well-enough alone.).
For Gryffindor, I painted two coats of Rimmel's Burgundy Flirt and then put a coat of SV on top. After that had completely dried, I put two pieces of tape on each of my nails and did OPI Bling Dynasty for the gold. I was kinda going for a scarf-y look, but I'm kind of proud of it!
Anybody else do Harry Potter nails??









No comments:

Post a Comment