Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Glitter explosion!

I loooove this one. It makes me sooo happy. This is another one of the polishes that my mom bought me when she was in town, and it just looked so cool in the bottle and it was only $2.80, how could I resist?
I put the Forever 21 glitter (creatively called Purple/Silver) over my go-to black (Finger Paints Black Expressionism) and it looks AWESOME, if I do say so myself. The glitter was relatively easy to get on considering what a big chunky glitter it is. And then I put a coat of Gel-ous over it so it wouldn't be all bumpy. And I just have to say that I've used Gel-ous quite a few times, and it's never worked better than over this combination. I seriously couldn't even tell that I had a huge glitter on my nails, it was so smooth.
In fact, I loved this combination so much I actually kept it on my nails for two full days. Shocking, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment