Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Don't Know Jacques!

My best friend and I looked for this polish EVERYWHERE. Basically all she wanted in the world was grey nail polish, and we knew that OPI You Don't Know Jacques existed, we just couldn't find it to save our lives. I finally broke down and bought her two bottles of dollar nail polish from that kiddie brand, Essence, which is much more grey than You Don't Know Jacques, but the bottles barely did two manicures loll.
Anyways, irrelevant side note aside, I do happen to love this polish. Now that I look at it, it's kind of a greige like the Essie Chinchilly, but this is much darker. It only took two coats to make it look presentable, and it goes on very well, as does most OPI polish (sorry, I'm a bit of an OPI snob, if you haven't noticed already!).
The polish is actually much more grey than it looks in the pictures. It looks more brown in here. I think it might just not photograph well.





No comments:

Post a Comment