Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

For Audrey

I feel like I should start this post by saying that I'm completely obsessed with Breakfast at Tiffany's and Audrey Hepburn. I want to live her wonderfully tragic life and be her in every way possible. I know that's not terribly original of me, but I can't help it.
So when I stumbled across this polish that's supposed to be as close as legally possible to the Tiffany's blue, I had to have it. Tiffany's has bought the trademark to their blue and legally no one's allowed to copy it. This polish from China Glaze, called For Audrey, is so close it's scary. It's so beautiful, I wanna curl up and go to sleep in it. I never want to take it off. Maybe it's an entirely mental thing, but I feel so expensive and luxurious in it, partially because I feel like I'm walking around wearing Tiffany's literally from the tips of my fingers to my toes. I never want to take this off.
This is two coats of For Audrey with a coat of SV on top. Also my intense obsession with this color is the reason for the obscene amount of pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment