Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sugar Daddy

Essie's Sugar Daddy is pretty, but I'm so disappointed in it. I had to do four coats to even get some semblance of color. And yes, maybe I was looking for something in this polish that wasn't ever going to be there, but I wanted a cute bubblegum pink! So upsetting.
I took it off twenty minutes later. So boring.
Maybe good for another time, but as far as neutral polishes go, my favorite is still Essie Jackie Oh-My!
Oh well.
Also, on an unrelated note, I just want you to know that I have been posting things. For some reason the dates got way messed up on the Tauped posting and the Shania Twain one and everything I posted since then went after those two, so it looks like I haven't been posting anything. This will be the first post going in the right order.





No comments:

Post a Comment