Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet Me at the Met

Instead of the Ombre thing today, I was once again feeling a tad lazy, and I kind of wanted to try some of my new Finger Paints colors. I have all these new polishes that I just don't have enough fingers to try! So as soon as I started putting this Finger Paints on, Meet Me at the Met, I remembered that it's a lot like an Essie color I already have, which of course I can't remember the name of. Maybe I'll add it later.

Anywho, this is three coats of Meet Me at the Met. I could have done two probably, but it looks more finished with three. It's a really nice shiny silvery-gray.


And then again on my ring finger I did three coats of NYC Starry Silver Glitter that's this really cool silver glittery transparent color and it has larger blue and pink specks in it. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the glitter. It's not that special, but it was only 99 cents so I don't think I care!

No comments:

Post a Comment