Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Nubar!

So this is my first Nubar! I read on Chloe's Nails about how awesome they are, and I'm sure they are, I just feel like I might have picked the wrong shade. I bought Purple Rain Glitter, and I really like it, but I had to layer it over black to get it to show up. I like the colors and the dynamism of it, but I guess I was just expecting something a little more bright and colorful!

Sorry for the messy job.
And then I just got these super fun stencils from Born Pretty store and I decided to try one of them. You can't really see it beca
use I was trying to stay with the glittery theme and did silver OPI DS Radiance on my ring finger.

This picture isn't all that great, but it's the best one that you can see the dots in.

No comments:

Post a Comment